Th30ty is here to facilitate all of your needs for a smooth and successful production:
- Cost consultation, estimates, quotes and AICP based bidding
- Collaborating and problem-solving with optimal creative solutions that match budget parameters
- Canada-wide logistical planning and/or scheduling
- Comprehensive location research and scouting
- Production supervision, cost tracking and budget accountability
- Wrap services, including actualizing, payroll, insurance coverage and all tax issues, waivers and permits
Locations & Talent
- Lower the cost of your production: Choosing Canada for commercial film production provides U.S. companies with an excellent exchange rate. But we have so much more to offer...
- Choose from a vast and diverse array of locations: From the prairies to the mountains, historical villages to urban cities, tundra to beaches, Canada’s geographical diversity is unparalleled.
- Create your own reality or use Canada to double for a variety of international locales: Canada has the ability to be exactly what you want.
- Have access to a diverse talent pool: Canada’s population is one of the most multicultural in the world, with a deep pool of talent, both union and non-union. Our proximity to major U.S. production centres provides the option for access to U.S. talent pools if necessary.
- Create a world-class production: With Toronto and Vancouver being two of the largest North American production centres, we have the experience to back up our wealth of resources. Our non-union film crews are made up from some of the best technicians in the world.
Select List of Clients :
Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Lexus, Cadbury, Reebok, Gatorade, Bell, Rogers, Shaw Media, Milk Board of Canada, Folgers, Jenny Craig, Colgate, Leon’s, Boston Pizza, A&W, McDonalds, General Mills, PayPal, Canada Post, P&G, Budweiser, Tena, TD, Go RVing, Mattel, Universal Studios, CBS Super Bowl XLV, Nickelback, Foo Fighters, Bootsy Collins, Hillary Duff, The Music, Boyz II Men, Ashanti, Plain White T’s, Diana Krall, BNL’s, Breaking Benjamin, Muse and U2.